PC Optimizer utilities always play a crucial role in keeping your daily-using PC at its best possible health. We use our PC every day, putting tons of commands towards it to perform heavy file loading, copy-pasting, internet surfing, etc. If you do all these things regularly for a more extended period, it makes the PC to reach a stage where it becomes slower and needs to be decluttered and optimized.
Because of the deposition of so many unnecessary files, registries, and fragmented data files in the core of your PC. These things get so severe over time that even after upgrading to better hardware, don’t solve a slow computer problem. In such a situation, the problem is inside the software, and it needs cleaning and internal management.
Recommended: Best TeamViewer Alternatives in 2020
15 Best PC Optimizer Software for Windows 10/8/7/XP
A PC Optimizer is a one-stop and cheap solution to perform various tasks to optimize your PC. A good PC Optimizer regularly declutters the unnecessary files, cleans the recycle bin, manages the registry, and a lot more, making your PC perform at its best. So here, we have provided the 15 best PC Optimizer Utility Softwares that you can use. Without any further ado, let’s check out the best PC optimizers for the Windows machine!
#1 IOLO System Mechanics
This PC Optimizing Utility Software has so many positive reviews from popular sites like The New York Times, PC Magzine, and TechRadar. IOLO System Mechanics is one of the leading PC Optimizing Software for windows. Unlike any other cleaning utility, IOLO has some additional features to offer.
- The GRUDD remover removes the extra unused programs that enter in your PC after installing an application.
- The PowerSense feature senses the PC activity and automatically adjusts computer power settings.
- The Privacy Shield feature allows you to disable things like Microsoft Data Collection and Wi-Fi Shield to prevent any online privacy breach.
#2 ITL Windows Optimizer
Suggested by so many windows PC users, ITL Windows Optimizer is one of the best PC tuneup utilities for windows. It has tons of features that allow you to keep your windows PC clean, not just the system software but also to offer online privacy scans and web protection.
- It cleans temporary files, memory dumps, unwanted data, and privacy traces.
- It cleans invalid registries, which is one of the main reasons for a slow PC.
- Its Ad-Bocker takes care of your privacy when you are surfing the web on any browser.
#3 Norton Utilities
Along with its deep roots in the windows Antivirus market, Norton is also a well-known brand in the PC Optimizer Software because of its Norton Utilities software. This Norton utility software is basically a PC cleaner, which has a solution to almost every basic PC Optimization-related problem. Its facility of providing preset profiles makes the process of optimization much more seamless and secure.
- One-Click fixing to problems like broken registry links, damaged files, etc. to avoid significant systematic errors.
- It speeds up PC performance by preventing the unnecessary application loading on startup, defragmenting and repairing the registries, optimizing hard drive storage, etc.
- Privacy protection by automatically removing cookies, temporary application files, etc.
- Facility to permanently remove unwanted personal data of some kind.
#4 Ashampoo WinOptimizer
The next PC Optimizer that you can use to clean and speed up your windows PC is the Ashampoo WinOptimizer. It has features that prove very handy in boosting, cleaning, and optimizing the PC’s performance. Its One-Click Optimizer is fantastic as it automatically removes clutter, fixes invalid shortcuts, and clean your browser.
- There are features like Internet Cleaner, Drive Cleaner, Registry Optimizer, and the One-Click Optimizer for overall system maintenance.
- There are features like File Wiper, Link Checker, File Encrypter and Decrypter, and File Splitter for all the files-related management and decluttering.
- Options for in-depth System Analysis and Windows Customization makes the user have reasonable control over the PC.
#5 Piriform CCleaner
CCleaner so popular among Windows PC users. This Utility software comes from a well-known British Software company, Piriform. Avast owns this company. The CCleaner Utility is a straightforward and clean working utility with all the basic to advanced cleaning features.
- The registry cleaner cleans the unused registries, file extensions, ActiveX controls, etc. to keep the registry profile fit and fine.
- The Browser Cleaner helps in removing history, cookies, internet files, browsing history, etc. to keep your online privacy at no risk.
- Clean the clutter available on the system like the Recycle Bin, DNS Cache, recent documents, etc.
#6 Slim Cleaner
Slim Cleaner is one of the oldest utility software in the market. It has so many features embedded in just one single software that can quickly meet your requirements of a PC Optimizer. Slim Cleaner works perfectly when cleaning work like removing junk and unused files from your PC. It is a community-driven freeware whose paid version for advanced PC cleaning is also available.
- The pre-build modes like the Performance mode and the Power management mode help tune the PC as per the requirement.
- Unwanted Startup alerts about the software along with fixing them from loading next time.
- It can clean unwanted and unused registry items to improve the PC’s performance instantly. It also backs up the registry automatically.
#7 AVG TuneUp
It was previously known as AVG PC Tuneup, and it is yet another inclusion of an Antivirus maker into the PC Optimizing market. AVG is already a trendy brand, and anyone can easily trust the legitimacy of AVG TuneUp. The AVG TuneUp ranks in the top PC Optimizing Software in the world with so many advanced features.
- It automatically cleans the registry and always keeps an eye on your PC’s performance for automatic maintenance.
- It reduces the boot time by putting unwanted software to sleep if they are not needed thanks to its Sleep Mode.
- Its software uninstaller helps to remove unwanted bloatware. It’s Disk Cleaner and Browser Cleans also plays a crucial role in PC optimization.
- It can also help you to update your outdated apps via its Software Updater.
#8 Razer Cortex
Razer Inc. is a global gaming hardware manufacturing company, as well as an esports and financial services provider established in 2005. It is a well-established company in the field of gaming and its equipment. The company has also provided software-based optimization as well. The company’s Razer Cortex has two versions. One is the Razer Cortex: Game Booster, and the other is the Razer Cortex: System Booster. Both these works as per their names. One is just gaming specified, whereas the other is for overall system tuneup.
- It is an All-in-one PC Optimizing Utility, which is mainly focused on gaming and overall system optimization.
- Its game booster mainly focuses on cleaning the RAM, organizing the fragmented files on HDD to increase read and write speed to shorten the game loading, etc.
#9 PC Decrapifier
With a very self-explanatory name, this Utility software does exactly what its name suggests. It has a whole lot of functionalities to de-crapify your windows system as deep as possible. It provides an easy step-by-step process to help the user to remove unwanted bloatware, junk files, etc. to clean up the critical memory space.
- Its functionality to uninstall programs and software in bulk is handy.
- It takes minimal space in your windows system but is very capable.
#10 Kromtech PCKeeper Live
With a fundamental and easy-to-navigate UI, the Kromtech PCKeeper Live might not be so attractive looks-wise, but its functionality is pretty decent. It has many of the tools that are expected from a cleanup utility, like the Anti-Theft, Disk Cleaner, Disk, Shredder, Uninstaller, etc. Now offering these tools is not unique, but it doesn’t make them unimportant.
- It has all the necessary PC Optimizer features, which one always needs with no inclusion of any unnecessary feature and hence is very affordable.
- So many Microsoft-certified computer specialists advise the Kromtech PCKeeper Live.
#11 Comodo PC TuneUp
The Comodo PC TuneUp utility is among the best Windows PC Optimizer tools. It improves the system’s performance by analyzing and resolving underlying critical issues related to PC’s health. It scans and fixes event errors that come up while startup, running software, or shut down.
- It deletes and repairs the system’s registry files, which boosts the system speed by a significant amount.
- It identifies and removes all the unnecessary items that start loading on startup, making the system to boot faster.
- It finds and removes all the unwanted log files, temporary files, and error reporting data along with its feature to restore the windows system settings to default by evaluating them.
#12 IObit Advanced Systemcare
IOBit Advanced Systemcare is a kind PC optimization tool that helps clean junk files, free up disk space, clean and manage the registry, free up RAM, etc. to make your Windows PC performance at its best. It is well-organized and appealing in looks, and it makes almost anyone use it very quickly.
- A complex yet easy to use utility to optimize, clean, and seed up a PC.
- It is user-friendly with sophisticated design and allows scanning, diagnostics, and quarantine.
- It also has some essential features like Privacy and Digital fingerprint protection, Anti-Cryptocurrency mining, and browsing anti-tracking.
#13 Advanced System Optimizer
The Advanced System Optimizer is the windows PC cleaning software developed by Systweak. It has all the most needed features that a PC requires to get optimized to its optimum capacity. Its Disk Cleaner & Optimizer, System Security & Privacy, Backup And Recovery, and Windows Optimizers are some of the most important features.
- Its disk cleaner and optimizer cleans and optimizes the storage by cleaning junk files and defragmenting the HDD.
- It also prioritizes System Security and Privacy as it provides system protectors to get protection from things like malware. Privacy Protector, Secure delete, and secure encryptor are also included.
- Its real-time optimizers include Game Optimizer, Memory Optimizer, and Driver Update.
#14 Glary Utilities Pro 5
Glary Utilities Pro 5, with its minimalistic design and easy to use UI, makes it easy for almost everyone to use its power-packed PC Optimization features. It has gained a lot of popularity among so many Windows users. If you are looking for an easy to use and simple looking PC Optimizer, then you should give a try to this Glary Utility Pro 5.
- It’s more than 20 advanced system utilities can be used for almost every kind of PC Optimization.
- It is easy to use and has privacy protection features to keep you safe online.
- It regularly cleans the registry, fixes crashing and freezing problems of the software.
Pretty self-explanatory name, the Fixmypc is what you can have in your Windows system as an all-in-one PC Optimizing and maintaining tool. It has all the basic to advanced features that are needed to keep your PC healthy. The Fixmypc utility can be a one-stop solution to all your PC lagging problems. It has all the must-have features like 1-Click maintenance, Malware Remover, JunkCleaner, etc. along with some advanced features like Privacy Cleaner.
- Its 1-Click Maintainance feature saves a lot of time and optimizes the PC without any manual work.
- Its malware removal feature finds and removes all suspicious and harmful programs. It also has a feature to put unnecessary background apps to sleep.
- The Junk Cleaner and Disk Defrag features make the PC’s system clean from all the unnecessary/unwanted files and assemble the fragmented files.
PC Optimizer Software: FAQ
What Is a PC Optimizer?
You can already have an idea from its name, PC Optimizer. It is a software utility that is used to solve and maintain the problem of a slow PC. Its standard features like Disk Cleaner, Disk Fragmenter, Auto-Optimizer, Registry Cleaner collectively work on a computer, find unnecessary and unused stuff, and removes them. It can also be done manually by using various already available tools in Windows. Still, there will be a lot of manual work and time engaged; hence automatic features of PC Optimizers are always better to be used.
Is It Safe To Use A PC Optimizer?
Since a PC Optimizer always keeps an eye on your PC’s internal and external files, it is crucial to have a PC Optimizer from a genuine and reliable company. Companies like Avast, Norton, AVG are trustable, and it will be safe to use a PC Optimizer from such companies.
Do You Really Need A PC Optimizer?
As I have already told you that PC Optimizer puts a lot of PC decluttering work at automation, it is worth to use a PC Optimizer. However, if you have enough time to give your PC manually clean things regularly, then you can skip it. But there are still some works that a regular user can’t do when it comes to deep PC cleaning, and software would be needed for that, so PC Optimizer is a thing to be considered.
Which Is The Best PC Optimizer Software?
There are so many PC Optimizers out there, among which some of the best are already listed above. The “best” PC Optimizer’s choice can be different for different people, depending on the use case. However, an overall best PC Optimizer must include Junk and Privacy Scanner, Registry Scan, and Web Protector.