Sometimes the Mobdro app just stoped working out of the blue, the Mobdro icon is not showing on Firestick, there’s an offline problem, or another issue.
So, if the Mobdro app is not working on Firestick, we’ll go through some options on how to get the app to start working again.
We also go through some Mobdro clones, replacements, and Mobdro alternatives in the following article located here.
So, let’s take a look.
What is Mobdro App?
While everyone knows about Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime, Mobdro is not as well-known.
The Mobdro app enables Android smartphone users to watch TV and video content for free.
Mobdro works by searching YouTube for videos then aggregating all the videos in one place for its users.
Accordingly, Mobdro makes it easy to find live streaming content in a variety of languages.
If Mobdro isn’t working, we have a few solutions you can try to get it back up and running so you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
So let’s see what kind of solutions are available to get the Mobdro app working on your device.
Why is my Mobdro App not working?
Here are a few solutions to get your Mobdro App back up and running.
Refreshing the Mobdro App
The most common tech support solution is to reboot or refresh. Sometimes things just get gummed up for whatever reason but reset once you refresh whatever you’re trying to get to work.
Likewise, try refreshing to Mobdro app on your smartphone.
Reloading it can solve a variety of problems that are more minor in scale, allowing you to enjoying watching content again.
How to refresh the Mobdro App
How to refresh it?
These simple steps should do the trick:
- Exit the Mobdro app
- Clear all apps from your Task Manager by swiping all the apps up
- Restart your device
- Once you device has started, relaunch the Mobdro app and see if it’s working properly again
We hope this fixed the problem.
If not, we have more solutions below.
Uninstall the Mobdro App, then Reinstall
If the Mobdro app is acting up, then you might have to install the latest version of it.
You can do this through the following steps:
- First you will need to uninstall it. To do so, you’ll need to press on the Mobdro app until it gives you the option to uninstall.
- Once uninstalled, go over to the Google Play Store and search for the Mobdro app
- You should see the Mobdro app appear and give you the option to install it. Go ahead and do so.
- After it’s been successfully downloaded, restart the phone.
- Open the Mobdro app and see if it’s functional.
If doing it through a smart TV, you can reinstall it through the following steps:
- Use your smart TV’s remote to go to the home screen
- Select Files of Record Manager from the drop-down menu
- Then go to the download palette
- Scroll until you find the Mobdro app icon
- Once found, double-tap it
- Accept the terms and conditions and let it reinstall
If that worked, great. If not, we have another solution on how to get the Mobdro app working again.
Update Mobdro App
It’s important for the Mobdro app to be updated regularly.
When the app isn’t up-to-date then some problems may occur.
So, if the Mobdro app still isn’t working, updating it might prove to be the solution.
The following steps are needed to update the Mobdro app:
- Go the Mobdro app and select the version you have on your device.
- Then go to your browser and see if there’s a new version of the Mobdro app available.
- If there is, download it and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your smartphone to ensure any technical glitches don’t interfere with its use.
- Launch the newly updated app to see if the issues have been fixed.
If the other solutions didn’t work, this is usually the most effective.
It should eliminate any previous bugs that might have been associated with a previous version and get you back up and running.
The black screen issue on the Mobdro app
Some users have noted that they get a black screen when they use the Mobdro app.
The easiest solution to Mobdro’s black screen issue is to restart your device.
When you restart your smartphone, it will get rid of any data saved on it and get rid of any video playing issues.
You will also need to launch the app by going to Settings and selecting the app manager.
To get rid of any unneeded temporary data, clear your cache.
We know how frustrating it can be when the Mobdro app fails because it can be a big component of watching what we want to watch.
We hope this article was helpful in getting your problem resolved through the three solutions we provided.