While many users play casino games in a demo mode, all the fun starts when they wager real money, unlock extra features, and benefit from different bonuses and rewards. That is why it is very important to understand how to deposit and withdraw money correctly. In this guide, we will cover each aspect: from choosing the best POLi deposit casinos for Kiwis to coping with fees and pending periods. Stay tuned!
How to deposit at an online casino
To get access to thousands of games, welcome bonuses, loyalty programs, and other goodies, casino players should first top up their accounts with money. Here is a detailed instruction:
- Choose a reliable gambling site. Everything’s quite clear here: the casino must be licensed, reputable, and transparent. A broad lobby and lots of promotions are also a big plus.
- Create a casino account. The website might ask for your full name, email, phone number, address, gender, and other details. Don’t worry, a secure online casino protects such sensitive information with SSL protocols.
- Go to the Cashier and pick a payment method from the list. When saving it as a preferred option, you won’t need to insert details during future deposits.
- Complete the form that pops up. The steps here might differ depending on the chosen method. For example, a window for a PIN code for prepaid vouchers or a separate window for third-party processors when using digital wallets.
- Check the balance. Usually, casino deposits take not more than 10-15 minutes, so have your regular coffee and refresh the page upon return.
Now, when you have a certain bankroll, you are free to claim casino bonuses, play games, participate in tournaments, and do whatever you please. Not to spend all at once, we recommend reading gambling tips and strategies created by Grace Tennet, a content manager at NZ CasinoHEX.
How to withdraw at an online casino
Once you win some money and decide to turn it into actual funds, you need to follow the steps below:
- Log in to the account if you prefer logging out after every session.
- Make sure you meet the casino’s requirements: the minimum withdrawal amount, wagering requirements, and so on.
- Choose a payment method. Keep in mind that some casinos allow withdrawing only with the method used for depositing.
- Press the submit button and wait while the money arrives.
Although some payment processors (e-wallets and crypto) allow instant withdrawals, most transactions take between one and three business days plus the casino’s pending period. If you don’t like to wait, it is better to choose instant-withdrawal casinos.
Things to keep in mind
When playing at an online casino, beginners need to consider a big number of things in order to play comfortably and securely. Let us introduce you to some of the most common and important terms you will surely come across at a gambling site:
- Transaction fees. Most online casinos don’t charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals but it can’t be said about payment processors, so check this issue in advance.
- Data verification. To make sure that you are not a scammer or an underaged gambler, casinos may ask you to provide a copy of your passport or another document.
- Bonus terms and conditions. To get the reward, you need to use it within a certain time, clear wagering requirements and deposit with particular methods.
- Accepted currencies. If your currency is not on the list, you have to pay an extra conversion fee, so we recommend choosing a casino that supports your local currency.
- Pending period. It is the time needed for the casino to approve your withdrawal request. The shorter it is, the faster you will get the money. 24-48 hours is a standard pending period.
Approach gambling seriously and you will always have fun
According to statistics, around 26% of the global population has wagered at least once which makes gambling one of the most common and popular activities. However, many players still don’t know how to play without any harm to their safety and decision-making. There are lots of things to consider and one of them is making deposits and withdrawals correctly. Hopefully, with this guideline, you will easily cope with the task.