The RTX 3080 (12GB) strikes a great middle-ground for gamers looking for high performance but at a reasonable cost.
It’s also one of the easiest cards to find right now. So, where can you buy an RTX 3080 12 GB?
Where to buy the RTX 3080 (12GB)
There are a few different ways to get your hands on an RTX 3080.
Third-party retailers like Amazon tend to be the easiest for most because they already have an Amazon account and the shipping for many is free and also very quick.
EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12GB FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 12G-P5-4877-KL, 12GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate
However, stock tends to go in and out quickly at these locations, so you have to keep tabs on it or be quick.
If you’re willing to pay a bit more, there are also plenty of options for pre-built gaming PCs that come with the RTX 3080 included.
This is a great option if you don’t want to deal with the hassle of building your own rig. However, it will be more expensive.
The other option is to buy from Nvidia directly. This will give you the most options in terms of customizing your build, but it’s also the most expensive way to go.
No matter where you decide to buy your RTX 3080, make sure you do your research first.
Compare prices and reviews to ensure you’re getting the best possible deal on this high-end graphics card.
Benefits of the RTX 3080 12GB
- The RTX 3080 offers great value for money, offering high performance at a reasonable cost.
- It’s one of the easiest cards to find right now, so you won’t have to search high and low for it.
- Nvidia’s own website gives you the most customization options if you’re willing to pay a bit more.
Drawbacks of the RTX 3080 12GB
- It can be difficult to find in stock at third-party retailers like Amazon.
- Pre-built gaming PCs that come with the RTX 3080 included are more expensive than buying the card by itself.
- Nvidia’s website is the most expensive place to buy the RTX 3080.
RTX 3080 12GB – FAQs
What games can I play with the RTX 3080 12 GB?
The RTX 3080 is powerful enough to run any AAA game on the market today.
It’s also great for playing older games, as well as less demanding games like esports titles.
How much does the RTX 3080 cost 12 GB?
The RTX 3080 typically retails for less than $1,000.
However, prices may vary depending on where you purchase it from.
What other graphics cards are available?
If you’re looking for a different graphics card, there are plenty of options available.
The RTX 2080 Ti and GTX 1080 Ti are both great choices. However, the RTX 3070 and GTX 1070 are more affordable options that still offer good performance.
The RTX 3080 is a great graphics card for gamers who want high performance but don’t want to spend a fortune.
It’s also one of the easiest cards to find right now, so you won’t have to search high and low for it. Keep an eye on stock levels at third-party retailers or buy from Nvidia directly to ensure you get your hands on one as soon as possible.
- 5+ BEST Graphics Cards Under $200
- 5+ BEST Low-Budget Graphics Cards
- 5+ BEST Mid-Range GPUs [Top-Ranked Graphics Cards]
- 4+ BEST GPU for Plex Video Transcoding [Ranked][Top Picks]
- 5+ BEST GPU for 1080p 144Hz Gaming [Ranked][Top Picks]
- 5+ BEST Graphics Cards for Under $300
- RTX 3080 vs 3080 Ti – Which One Should You Get?
- RTX 3080 Ti vs 3090 – Which One Should You Get?
- What are the Normal GPU Temperatures While Gaming?
- Best Nvidia RTX 3050 Ti Laptops
- Best Gaming Laptops
- Best Gamertags
- Core i7 vs. i9
- Ryzen vs Intel i5
- 11+ Parts of a Desktop Computer
- Why Don’t Most Laptops Have Touchscreens?
- 4+ BEST Best Water Cooled Graphics Cards [Ranked][Top Picks]
- How to Increase the Mining Hashrate of Your GPU
- How to Fix GPU Artifacting
- Is GPU Water Cooling Worth It?