Samsung Galaxy O Oxygen is a Samsung smartphone featuring a 6.39-inch screen, 1080 x 2340 pixels, Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
It is fueled by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset coupled with Adreno 640 GPU.
On the back, it has a triple 48 MP, f/1.8 (wide) Laser AF + 8 MP, f/2.4 (telephoto) Laser AF, 2x optical zoom + 13 MP, f/2.4 (ultra-wide) camera setup and a 20MP motorized pop-up selfie shooter.
It packs multiple storage variants with up to 512GB storage available (128GB and 256GB standard) and no micro SD card slot available.
The handset packs 4,000 mAh non-removable battery with 27W Quick Charge 4+ fast charging support.
It runs on Android 9 Pie based on MIUI 10 out of the box.
Further, it adds an in-display optical fingerprint sensor. All the required connectivity features are available.
Looking for something else? We have close alternatives from the Samsung Galaxy family to consider:
– Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
– Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
– Hires Camera Zoom: Capture hires images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
– Bright Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video in Bright Night mode and create high-quality content in low light – no flash needed
– Super Fast Charging: Charge up quicker with Super Fast Charge so you can keep moving with more juice; Give your buds – or Galaxy buds – a boost of power with Wireless PowerShare right from Galaxy S20 5G
– All-day Battery: Galaxy S20 5G’s intelligent battery uses an algorithm to learn from how you live to optimize power and take you through a day or more of work and life without ever giving out on you
– Massive Storage: Generous storage out of the box and expandable memory means you never have to delete what’s important to you; Memory card sold separately
– Camera Description: Rear
– Fully Unlocked: Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.), both domestically and internationally.
– The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
– Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm’s length.
– Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
– Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
The Galaxy Note9 has always put powerful technology in the hands of those who demand more.
Now, the all new Galaxy Note9 surpasses even these high expectations, focusing on what matters most in today’s always-on, mobile world.
Level up your mobile gaming experience. The Galaxy Note9 gives you high performance during game time with a cutting-edge processor that cuts down on lag, a water-carbon cooling system that helps prevent overheating, and an AI-based performance adjuster that ensures your game stays smooth, not sluggish.
The all new S Pen now boasts powerful Bluetooth technology, letting you press a button to take control of your camera, presentations, and apps without touching your phone.
While drawing, taking notes, and sending Live messages with the S Pen is as intuitive and natural as pen and paper, thanks to the fine tip and 4096 pressure levels.
Experience and intelligent camera with new revolutionary features that make it nearly impossible to take a bad shot.
The Galaxy Note9 intelligently recognizes what you’re looking at, optimizing color setting like contrast, white balance, exposure, and more. And by detecting blinks and blurs, you can reshoot while the moments right.
Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung’s category-defining Dual Aperture lens adapts like the human eye. It’s able to automatically switch between various lighting conditions with ease—making your photos look great whether it’s bright or dark, day or night.
If it’s dark, the lens opens to F1.5 mode to pull in light for a bright and clear photo and in the daylight, the lens shifts to F2.4 mode to help your picture come out sharp.
Super Slow-mo lets you see the things you could have missed in the blink of an eye.
Set the video to music or turn it into a looping GIF, and share it with a tap. Then sit back and watch the reactions roll in.
Create an Augmented Reality version of yourself simply by taking a selfie. Then share your real-life feelings as emoji stickers and videos.
Intelligent Scan is a new technology that combines face recognition and iris scan to make unlocking simple even in low light.
An immersive Cinematic Infinity Display, Pro-grade Camera and Wireless PowerShare.
Ultrasonic in-display fingerprint ID protects and unlocks with the first touch.
Pro-grade Camera effortlessly captures epic, pro-quality images of the world as you see it.
Intelligently accesses power by learning how and when you use your phone.
This Samsung Galaxy S10e features:
– a powerful pro-grade camera
– intelligent battery
– in-display ultrasonic fingerprint ID, and
– an immersive cinematic screen in a slim, balanced form