Lenovo Group Vice President Chang Cheng issued a statement by confirming that Lenovo Z6 Pro has started receiving ZUI 11.1 update with exact version number 11.1.036. It arrives with some major optimization in the camera department and fixes the known issue. The update is currently being rolled out in China, Hopefully, soon it will be available in other regions as well.
One of the key change is that the new update brings EIS support for enhanced stability. It comes with classic U-touch gesture navigation and a new system theme. Other minor improvements including stability fixes and the latest security patch.
Change Log (translated):
Classic U-Touch regression
- Add a quick cut application;
- Adjust the return gesture;
- Optimize the follow-up experience;
Upgrade point of view
- Add a system theme;
- Classic U-Touch regression;
- The main camera supports EIS for enhanced stability;
- Add a video card to the negative screen;
- Global search supports music/video direct access, click on the result to play;
- Cloud service adds a new button change;
- More cloud albums have changed, and Time Album brings you an unforgettable moment.
- Three-finger screen capture added, screen capture shortcuts as defined in Settings – General Settings – Screen Capture and Screen Recorder.
- Camera stability and performance optimization;
- The camera adds an automatic switch macro switch;
- Optimize the focus performance of video shooting in low light;
- Optimize the shooting quality of the camera in some scenes;
- Fix black screen problems when the fingerprint is unlocked;
- Fixing the problem of the up and down sliding of the Douban movie;
- Inaccurate touch on the edge of the screen when optimizing the game;
- Fix anomalies when U-Touch returns in a split application;
- Fix the flashback issue when you swipe down to view the image in the album;
- Optimize system fonts for a clearer display;
- The calendar supports syncing Exchange schedules;
- Optimize system update requirements for remaining storage;
- Optimize the fuzzy display effect of the system interface when the drop-down notification bar is optimized;
- Fixed a call rejection problem caused by multiple touch screens when repairing an incoming call;
- Update the program version to fix the top display anomaly in the application in a specific scenario;
- Optimize the adaptation of the magic input box to WeChat and cancel the support for QQ;
The new version of U-touch does not support multitasking split-screen function, you can select the split-screen entry in the control center. If you have problems with the upgrade, please go to the official Lenovo community for help. The update process may cause the phone to heat up or consume power for a short period of time. Further, it is recommended that you restart the system again after completing the update process to obtain a stable experience.