Chinese firm Lenovo begins rolling out the latest update to its Lenovo Z5s (L78071) smartphone in China. It comes with ZUI 11.1.171 stable version and the upgrade package size 153.15 MB. The key finding is that new update fixes the occasional touch failure issue noticed by some users. Moreover, it arrives with the latest security patch likey to be October month, even though the changelog doesn’t mention the exact month.
To recall, Lenovo Z5s was announced last year in December month. The handset comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display. It is powered by the Snapdragon 710 processor paired with Adreno 616 GPU. The device boasts a triple 16MP + 8MP + 5MP rear camera as well as a 16MP front-facing shooter for selfies.
It runs on Android 9 Pie based on ZUI 10 out of the box, but device holders are eligible to upgrade the latest ZUI 11 stable development. It has a 3300 mAh non-removable battery with fast charging support. All in all, it is a mid-range device available at an affordable price point.
Update Highlights (translated)
- Up to date security patch (most probably October month)
- Occasional touch failure issue fixed.
Update Precaution (translated)
- Please make sure that the phone doesn’t have root, and the power and storage space is sufficient.
- If you have any problem with the upgrade, please go to the official Lenovo community.
- During the upgrade process, the phone may be short-lived or consume power; Restart the system again after the update to obtain a stable experience.