Oppo recently announced major ColorOS 7 update for Oppo and Realme smartphones. Oppo Reno 3 series is first to get the stable ColorOS 7 out of the box. It is one of the most anticipated updates for the Realme and Oppo users. The company has already started the beta program for some devices. Next is the Oppo F11 series. The company officially confirms that Oppo F11 and F11 Pro are eligible to get the ColorOS 7 trial version.
[OPPO F11&F11 Pro ColorOS 7 + Android 10 Trial Version Notice]The first batch of #ColorOS7+#Android10 on OPPO F11, F11 Pro and F11 Pro Marvel's Avengers Limited Edition starts application now. The second batch will be rolling soon.
To know more info: https://t.co/AId7jv8VwJ https://t.co/Qmc8b0BwzE pic.twitter.com/TTv651AXHG
— ColorOS (@colorosglobal) December 31, 2019
The trial version is basically the beta update, which may bring some bugs and errors. It is not recommended to install a beta version on your primary device. If you are too enthusiastic to experience the latest features, you can try it your own risks. The ColorOS 7 for Oppo F11 series is based on latest Android 10 operating system. And only 2,000 users are invited for the first batch.
How to apply for ColorOS 7 trial version?
- Please make sure that you are on the latest version of previous ROM (ColorOS 6)
- Now go to Settings > Software Updates > Trial Version > Apply Now and Click on it
- After clicking in “Apply Now” you need to fill the application form and accept the term and conditions
- Now you have successfully applied for the ColorOS 7 trial version and download the latest ROM
- That all you need to do. Enjoy!
Note: If the application quota is full you need to wait for the next batch.
ColorOS 7 Trial Version Changelog
• Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
• Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
• Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
• Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
• Optimised 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimised screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
• New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
• Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
• Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added all new charging animation.
• Optimised the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
• Added a pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
• Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
• More live wallpapers.
• Added Art+ static wallpapers.
• Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
• Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
• Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
• Optimised the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
• Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
• More screen-off clock styles.
• Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
• Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimised the Camera UI for better user experience.
• Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
• OPPO Share now supports sharing files with Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.