Xiaomi MIUI 11 has already pushed to several Xiaomi and Redmi devices. Even four-generations old Redmi Note 4 received the latest MIUI 11 custom skin. But it includes an older version of Android OS. The company has now started pushing Android 10 based MIUI 11 stable update to Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s. Currently, it is available only for the Chinese variant, but we can expect soon to global units. It will worth to note that this isn’t the first phone to adopt Android 10 based MIUI 11. But several other Xiaomi phones have already received a similar update.
The update changelog indicates that some third-party applications have not been adapted to the Android 10 system resulting in some compatibility issues. Hence, we recommend to backup your personal data before performing the current update on your primary device. Besides, the update version number is MIUI V220.127.116.11.QDCNXM and it weighs 2.1Gb in size.
Android 10 based MIUI 11 Changelog for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
- The stable version of MIU I based on Android 10 was released.
Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
- Fixed an issue where the mobile phone avatar could not enter the app notification settings page through the notification bar.
- Fix the problem of incorrect white list statistics;
- Fix the problem of stutter when searching for the application in some cases;
- Fixed the problem of abnormal network control rules after SIM card exchange.
- Fixed the problem of incomplete display of pop-up window content after opening the floating window in the game.
- Fixed the problem of overlapping images at the bottom of long screenshots.