Are you looking to type Backwards 3 “Ɛ” symbol? Then you are in the right place. We will tell you to step by step guide how to use this symbol on different platforms. So, let’s start without any further ado!
What is Backwards 3?
The backward 3 is a symbol that looks like the reverse “E” latter or a reverse 3 in numeric form. Its primary use is on social media sites where people use it to illustrate “love” symbol in the chatroom or usual status. It can be used on different social media platforms that support this feature. Overall, it works like a unique love Emoji.
How to type Backwards 3 symbol?
That is the main reason you are landed on this page. It is straightforward to use this feature, but it could be tricky to type “Ɛ” on most of the devices. Here, I will tell you how to type this symbol on different devices.
Type Backwards 3 “Ɛ” symbol on Your Mobile Phone & PC
Well, most of the smartphones don’t allow to type this symbol, whether it is an Android phone or iOS. But you don’t need to worry about anything. We are here with a straightforward solution. You just need to plain copy of “Ɛ” symbol and combined it with”>”, which you can do very easily by heading towards the “Symbol” section on your mobile’s keyboard.
After combining both the symbols, you are all set to use it as “Ɛ>”. I think you have got my point on how to perform this task. You can follow the same step to type these symbols on your PC. Just copy it from here “Ɛ>” and use it where you want. Cheers!
Backwards 3 “Alt” Code
Looking for Backwards 3 Alt code? Just type the “0190″ and press “ALT-X” to convert it into reverse E or “Ɛ” symbol. For that, all you need to do after opening a blank document in MS Word. Very easy to do? Yes, it is very easy to type this symbol doesn’t matter which platform you are using.
I think we are done with our full step by step guide. If you want to send “Heart” Symbols, you can follow our guide to copy Backwards 3 doesn’t matter which device you are looking on.
Best Macs and PCs on the Market
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 – 13.5″ Touch-Screen – Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 128GB Solid State Drive (Latest Model)
- Clean, elegant design — Thin and light, starting at just 2.79 pounds, Surface Laptop 3 is easy to carry
- Choose from rich tone-on-tone color combinations: New Sandstone, plus Matte Black, Cobalt Blue, and Platinum
- Improved speed and performance to do what you want, with the latest processors – Surface Laptop 3 is up to two times faster than surface Laptop 2
- More ways to connect, with USB-C and USB-A ports for connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory charging
- All-day power on the go, with up to 11.5 hours of battery life, plus standby time when you’re away. Go from empty to a full battery with fast charging – up to 80% in about 1 hour