If you are not familiar or not used to the power of Supersu zip for Android, you need to stay on this page. Read more regarding what it is and why you should install the app for your smartphones or tablets. Plus, Android has just recently released their newest version of the recovery system known as “Rooting”. However, with Supersu zip, rooting your Android devices can be as easy as a single click.
More people are switching to Androids, a recent study says. Foremost, it’s because Androids have more customization and features. However, as smart or cool, an Android device is, from time to time, it doesn’t run as it is supposed to be, usually. Previously, rooting your Android phone or tablet was the only solution.
In fact, in the earlier versions of Supersu (v2.79, v2.80 and v2.82), many Android users have faced root failures and other problems. Today, there are two different Supersu files available to install, which are Supersu APK (direct installation) and Supersu zip (a flashable zip file). However, the main focus here is the use of Supersu zip to root your Android device.
Don’t worry if you are not familiar with Android’s rooting system, read through for more directions and tips on how to install one for your Android device. In the long run, Supersu is the best alternative and most useful tools for Android’s full rooting system. In other words, it gives you total control over your Android phones or tablets.
Rooting Your Android, What it Means?
First of all, what does it mean to root your Android device? Rooting for Android means the privilege of giving the users of Android an exceptional control over their Android device in terms of getting full access straight to the Android’s directory system. If you’re thinking of jailbreaking or hacking the system, well, it’s nothing like it.
Besides, you will no longer be restricted to install different kinds of apps, such as kernel (change the operating system), ROMs (install the custom read-only memory), or even MODs (install the modification system or add-on). By rooting, it gives you the right to change your device’s system and all the inbuilt apps. In other words, rooting permits you to remove all limitations on the various applications and hardware maintainers.
Rooting may seem like a difficult task, but it is straightforward. All you need is to install the bootloader and the TWRP for Android or the Team Win Recovery Project. Once you’re on, then you can start rooting your device with Supersu zip. Furthermore, we will guide you towards installing the latest version of Supersu on your own.
New Features of Supersu Zip
Before installing the latest root software from Android’s Supersu, what are some included in the latest features of the Supersu zip?
- Superuser — give access to notifications, prompt and logging.
- Conversion — capable of converting the standard app into the System App.
- Temporarily and permanently to root and unroot the device.
- Detect — a deep process detection and no more of the unknown sources in the system.
- Notifications and updates on every new design app and new features.
- Improved management system — keeping track of all the superuser rights of access to the device and to organize things more decently.
- With so many icons and themes to choose from, Supersu zip attracts more users.
How to Install Supersu Zip?
Now, let’s move on to installing the latest Supersu version, the Supersu zip on your device. Before you start, what is Supersu? Supersu for Android is the latest and most competent version of the rooting software created by Chainfire and Coding Code Mobile Technology LLC. It’s free software that allows Android users to keep track of taking control over all the apps that need root.
Next, there are some tips you should follow before you install Supersu zip. Once again, if you’re not familiar with it, let us guide you step by step. FYI, in some cases, you will brick the device or lose the warranty when you are doing it wrong. But, as long as you follow our guidelines, you will be fine! So, before installing the software, here are some essential tips to consider for a smooth installation:
- First of all, you must enable OEM Unlocking and also unlock your device’s bootloader to root your Android device using Supersu zip.
- On your Android device, install TWRP recovery.
- Do a full backup data on your device.
- Enable USB debugging.
- If you have an Android PC, you must also install Android SDK tools.
- Fully charge your device to complete the installation process.
- Disable the firewall/anti-virus on your device.
Now, with all the above done, let’s move on to the installation process of the latest flashable Supersu zip with TWRP custom recovery:
- On your device browser (phone or computer), go to the official Supersu Root site and download the newest version of the Supersu zip
- Turn your device off completely. Then, continue the process of bootloader into the TWRP recovery mode. To do this process, you will need to press the Volume Down+Power button at the same time. However, in other Android devices, the recovery mode is done by pressing the Volume Up+Power
- Now that your device is booted into the TWRP recovery mode, you will need to backup your latest ROM. To do this, press the Backup button, and then select data, system, and boot.
- Next, is to start the process of flashable Supersu zip on your device. Press Install then browse and finally click on the zip file.
- Once you see Swipe to Confirm Flash, swipe the button to the right.
- Finally, your Android device has been successfully rooted using the Supersu zip. Next, press the reboot system.
- To ensure the Supersu zip is installed correctly, go to Google Play Store to verify. You will need to download the Root Checker app to check your device root status. When access to the root checker is available, then your root installation is successful.
Pros and Cons of Supersu Zip
In some cases, people still question why to go for Supersu zip when, in fact, there is a lot of other app systems to root your Android device. To answer the question, you need to know the advantages of using this customized system to root:
- All your data will be safe and secure.
- It is reliable and suitable for all Android devices.
- Supports all unapproved apps and run special apps.
- Block all irrelevant ads when you’re browsing the internet.
- Works without a single flaw.
- To overclock or underclock the processor system.
- Easily update the OS.
- Free up space from your internal storage.
In contrast, there are only a few disadvantages of the Supersu zip, but that doesn’t mean it is a system of failure. The disadvantages include:
- Installing TWRP system to use Supersu app is a must.
- To navigate the root settings using Supersu can be a challenge if you don’t know how to use it yet. So, you have to have prior knowledge of how to navigate it.
- Bricking and voiding your device’s warranty— this means you will lose the warranty of your Android device as well as end up bricking your device.
- Block ads can be an advantage, but in the long run, it can turn out to be a disadvantage. This is because pop-up ads will eventually be upgraded by developers to enhance the performance of the ads.
- Increase security risks— since Supersu zip supports unapproved apps; in some cases, there are unwanted apps that could increase security risks for your device. Hence, you should be careful enough to download such apps.
How to Uninstall Supersu Zip?
In case you want to remove Supersu zip on your Android device, it’s also a simple task. So, here are the simple steps to remove it entirely from your device:
- Open the Supersu app on your device.
- Find the Settings
- Go ahead and scroll down to find the Cleanup
- To uninstall completely, click the Full Unroot
- Prompt notification will appear, then click Continue.
- After clicking Continue, then you’re done! You have successfully removed the Supersu app on your Android device forever.
A Switch from Supersu Zip to Supersu Pro to Magisk
Is there any better alternative to rooting for Androids recently out there or other than Supersu zip? Yes, there are quite a few. When you have Supersu zip, it’s so much easier to switch to other root systems.
Like Magisk, the only difference over Supersu is the systemless root method. Here, it doesn’t sacrifice root access, but it allows Android users to freely enjoy Netflix, Google Play, Pokemon Go and many others. In addition, Magisk also has frequent updates just like Supersu. But, on top of that, Supersu still has many users to have their root services done smoothly.
If you want to switch from Supersu to Magisk, follow these simple steps:
- Download both files and save them both in the device storage.
- Next is to boot the TWRP recovery into your device.
- Go ahead and click the Install button.
- Find the unSU.zip file and click on it.
- To install, swipe to the right.
- Now, go back to find the TWRP recovery section.
- Click to install again.
- Click on the Magisk.zip file.
- Swipe to the right again to process the installation.
- Once it’s done, reboot your device.
Another alternative is the Supersu Pro version. It is the premium version of Supersu zip with slightly upgraded features including:
- PIN protection on all downloaded apps.
- Allow or deny access root to a particular app for a set of time.
- Logging configuration on each app.
- OTA survival mode.
- Color-coded on the command content logging such as input, output or error.
Last but not least, also as another alternative to Supersu as of 2019, there is the dr.fone-Root, the simple root for Android. The only difference between Supersu and dr.fone-Root is the extent that it takes to download the root file. In this case, Supersu takes a longer time to process the root file than dr.fone-Root. In other words, if you’re going for a faster and more effective installation process, go for dr.fone.Root. Otherwise, there is nothing wrong with sticking with Supersu.
However, in case you are curious, here are some of the best features of dr.fone-Root:
- To root your Android device is a hassle-free, easy and free of charge solution.
- There are about 7000 of Android devices supported by this file.
- It is completely 100% free of risk and security.
- One of the highest rooting solutions in the industry.
If you choose to root your Android device with dr.fone-Root, follow these easy steps:
- On your computer browser, open dr.fone-Root and click on the Root. Hence, the process will involve connecting your Android device to the PC or computer using a USB cable.
- Click the Start button, and it will soon detect a possible way to root your device. Depending on your device model, this process will take some time.
- Find the Root Now button to start the rooting process.
- While still rooting your device, a notification of Confirm will appear to continue. Click on Confirm and wait for a couple of minutes.
- There, it’s that easy. Your device has been ultimately rooted in success.
In the meantime, as a final thought on Supersu zip, is the most preferred rooting system of all Android users. It is a flashable installation using the TWRP recovery system. Thus, it is one of the simplest ways to root any Android device. It is also one of the latest root versions for Android devices.
With other alternatives of rooting, the Supersu app still carries on its root solution for Android. Yet, using Supersu is easy to follow, and most users even have not switched to others. Moreover, there are more possibilities for what you can do now when you root your Android device.