The Chinese smartphone manufacturer geared up to launch its next flagship series Mate 30. Huawei yesterday announced its new EMIUI 10, that will first arrive in the Mate 30 series. Although we have multiple leaks covering the Mate 30 Pro’s front and rear portion, some real-life protective case renders further confirms it. The cutouts on either side hint, the device will have sharp curvature nearly 90-degree, at least on Mate 30 Pro as per revealed by the previous leaks, whereas, we don’t have much information provided regarding the non-pro variant.
There is a square-shape camera module on the back, which is speculated to have a triple rear camera with 40MP, 1/1.5″ with a variable aperture of f/1.6 – f/1.4 mail sensor, another 40MP, 1/1.7″, a 120-degree ultrawide secondary sensor and an 8MP telephoto lens third sensor with support of 5x lossless zoom. The bottom is supposed to have a USB Type-C port, a speaker and secondary microphone.
You Might Also Like:
- Presumed Huawei Mate 30 Pro spotted again
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro rear camera exposure; supposed to arrive with variable aperture, RYYB filter, Cine Lens and more
- Suspected Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro front panels leaked with a big surprise
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro real-life images leaked ahead of the official launch
- Alleged Huawei Mate 30 Pro spy images leaked in wild
Speaking to the rumored specs, the Mate 30 Pro will have a 6.71-inch curved AMOLED display coupled with an in-display fingerprint sensor. It will have company’s self-made Kirin 985 chipset with the Balong 5000 5G modem for futuristic high-speed 5G technology. The device is speculated to bring a 4,200 mAh battery with 55W fast charging support and 10W wireless reverse charging. According to some Chinese reports, the will be launched in the mid-October.