Asus recently launched ROG Phone 2 Ultimate Edtion at IFA 2019 event. Soon after, it was up for pre-orders in some global markets and already up for sale priced at 1,199 euros. Finally, the handset arrives in the domestic Chinese market, where it costs 7,999 CNY, which roughly converted into 1,140$ or 1,020 Euros. It is already up for pre-orders on JD.Com and will start selling from November 11 in China.
Asus ROG Phone 2 Ultimate Edition Specifications
To recall, it is a customized version of Asus Rog Phone 2. Most of the specs it borrows from standard variant except some changes in design and enhanced storage. The Asus ROG Phone 2 Ultimate Edition comes with a special matte black paint job. The device packs increased 1TB internal storage compared to 512GB found on the standard model, and the same 12GB LPDDR4X RAM.
Other specifications include a 6.59-inch 120 Hz OLED display, Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset, and Adreno 640 GPU. It runs on Android 9 Pie on the top of custom ROG UI. The smartphone sports a dual 48MP + 13MP rear camera and a single 24MP front-facing shooter for selfies. It has a massive 6,000 mAh non-removable battery with 30W fast charging support. Other essential connectivity options are present on this device. It utilizes the in-display fingerprint sensor for security purposes. Overall, it is a gaming beast specifically designed for the gaming lover audience.
- Display: 6.59-inch 1080 x 2340 pixels Full HD+ OLED, 120Hz
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie; ROG UI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus, GPU: Adreno 640 (700MHz)
- Rear Camera: Dual 48MP, f/1.8 (wide) + 13MP, f/2.4 (ultra-wide)
- Front Camera: 24MP, f/2.2
- Batttery: 6000 mAh, 30W fast charging support
- RAM & Storage: 12GB LPDD4X RAM, 1TB internal storage, No card slot