With the launch of the latest MIUI 11 launch, Xiaomi has started working on stable firmware. The company has already covered a vast number of Xiaomi and Redmi devices under the MIUI 11 stable update. The next two devices in the line are Redmi Note 4 and Redmi 4 AKA Redmi 4X. The latest update brings MIUI 11 features even though the OS version is still Android Nougat on both the devices.
The Redmi Note 4 carries firmware version V220.127.116.11.NCFMIXM with Android 7.0, while, the Redmi 4 has an Android 7.1.2 operating system with the same firmware build. As per the information available on the MIUI forum, the update is partially released to random users. Shortly, it will be available publically after assessing all the bugs. To recall, MIUI 11 brings several new features including system based dark mode, new font, super light theme and many more.
Furthermore, we have gathered recovery firmware files, which you can download from the below links. It is strongly prohibited to install the recovery ROM if you aren’t aware of afterward consequences. If you want to be on the safer side, you should wait for the public release.
- MIUI 11 – Xiaomi, Redmi phones list for the update, release date in India, Download Beta
- Redmi 8 and Redmi 8A start getting MIUI 11 Stable update in India
- MIUI 11 public OTA rolling out to first phase devices, download links available
- Xiaomi Mi 9 and Redmi K20 Pro start receiving Android 10 based MIUI 11 Global Stable Beta
- Poco F1, Redmi Note 7 / Note 7 Pro and Mi 9 Lite receive MIUI 11 Global Stable update
- MIUI 11 officially announced, Public Beta will start pushing from September 27